Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Placed an Order!

I placed an order in The Hermit Crab Addiction Store a few days ago. I'm waiting on my order. I'm pretty sure my hermits will like the food I bought, since I've read nice reviews on the items. I ordered the following food items:
Organic Earthworm Castings
Bee Pollen
Algae Crisps
Can I have a Taste? food pack

Knowing my tank is a bit boring, I also ordered some decorations. I ordered:
Brown Corner Net
Baby Bio Vine

The owner lives in CA, so the items will probably be here after Christmas,
She has accounts in both the Hermit Crab Association and the Hermit Crab Addiction Forum. She is known as vckums on both, and I have sent her PMs on the Addiction Forum to know how to pay in Money Orders.
Hopefully everything comes out alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment